Yamaha EAD10 Electro-Acoustic Drum System
The EAD10 acoustic electronic drum module instantly transforms your acoustic drum kit into a powerful digital/electronic hybrid with sampled sounds and studio quality digital effects. It allows you to play and record your acoustic drums along with your favorite artists from your music library or from tracks from your friends and share them digitally. With the free iOS app you can shoot, edit and upload videos of your drum performances. The EAD10 enhances every aspect of your drumming – the way you practice, record and perform live and makes your acoustic drums do more.
The EAD10 electronic acoustic drum module enhances the way you practice, record and perform with your acoustic drums and frees your musical creativity. Easy setup lets you pop on your headphones and instantly hear studio quality sound (including effects and triggered samples) with Scenes designed to match a wide variety of different music. It's simple to record high quality audio to the module, USB flash drive or computer and then share your work with bandmates and friends. The free iOS app allows you to create stunning audio and video and easily share it directly from your mobile device. Whether you are practicing, recording, performing or sharing, the EAD10 makes playing your acoustic drums inspiring and fun.
Easy Setup - Just attach the EAD10 sensor to your bass drum and you've created a complete hybrid system with a kick trigger and a stereo microphone.
Sound and Expandability - The EAD10 has 50 preset and 200 user Scenes that customize your drum sound and allow you to connect triggers and drum pads to augment your setup.
Practice - Pick a song from your music library and the app’s tempo detection lets you add a click, change the tempo and select sections to repeat. It’s drum practice made perfect.
Music Videos Made Easy - You can shoot, mix, edit, and upload your original music videos directly from the free iOS app.
- Reverb: 11
- Effects: Mic: 21, Trigger: 10
- Tone Generator: AWM2
- Maximum Polyphony: 64
- Voices: 757
- Internal Memory: Approx. 1 min 30 sec
- USB flash drive: Approx. 30 min/file
- Record/playback: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16 bit, stereo)
- Import limit: Up to 100
- Playback sample format: 44.1 kHz
- Wave Memory: 32 MB
- Tempo: 30−300 BPM, tap tempo function
- Time signatures: 1/4 to 16/4, 1/8 to 16/8, 1/16 to 16/16
- Connectors: DC IN (12 V), PHONES (standard stereo phone), AUX IN (stereo mini), OUTPUT L/MONO, R (standard mono phone), USB TO DEVICE, USB TO HOST
- Microphone: High SPL mic x 2
- Included accessories: Owner’s manual, PA-150 (or an equivalent recommended by Yamaha), module holder, module holder wing bolts (× 2), connector cables (1 pair), cable bands (× 3), adhesive cushions (× 2)
- You will qualify for free shipping if your order is over £150
- Orders under £150 are charged at £4.95
When your order is recieved, if purchased before 1pm it will be shipped the same day.
UK Mainland Shipping Guide
Orders under £150 - Royal Mail 2nd Class Post - £4.95
Orders Over £150 – Courier 1-2 Day – FREE
If you were ever to be unhappy with your purchase please get in touch with us here at Ev-entz HQ within 7 days from the reciept of the goods. Returns must be at your own expense. Returns must be in the original packaging and condition.
Reeds, all microphones, any in-ear earphones, in-ear monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, your nose or your inner ear.
If the goods are faulty or not what was ordered, please contact us within 28 days of receipt of goods and we will arrange return at our own expense.