Assisted Instrument Purchase Scheme
Here at Ev-entz we offer an assisted instrument purchase scheme for students at local authority schools. Through this scheme, parents are able to purchase instruments at a discounted price, without the quoted VAT.
How does the assisted instrument purchase scheme work?
What do I need in order to apply for the assited instrument purchase scheme?
- The student must be in full time education at a Local Authority School
- The student must be receiving music tuition at the school
- The instrument must be appropriate for the pupils needs
- The instrument must be portable
- The instrument must be charged to the pupil / pupil's parents at or below the school's (ex VAT cost)